Tuesday, August 16, 2005

back to reality...

The girls came back all safe and sound. They had a great time camping with Grandma and Grandpa and all of the cousins. I'm glad that my parents are willing to take the girls on excursions like this. I know that I'm not willing to deal with all of the hassles of camping. Though, I do have lots of memories of camping with my family when I was younger. I enjoyed the time alone and look forward to school starting in less than a week.

I had lots of grand plans of cleaning like crazy and purging alot of stuff while they were all gone, but it looks like that it will become a back to school project for me now. Now or then, it doesn't really matter a whole lot when I get to it.

I need to get serious about some shopping for school too. I need to sort clothes and see where we stand on school items. I can buy for the younger ones without them along, but it's becoming a necessity to take the older two along with me. I can't quite put a finger on what Chelsea likes the best. Chantel isn't quite as hard to figure out though. They are both close in size too, so if it doesn't fit on one, it will fit on the other. Or if one doesn't like it, the other one will.

Just hanging out now for the night...must start the camping laundry though...I'll do that now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home