speaking of laundry...

Why is it that the laundry chore is never finished? There is always something that needs to be washed. My mother used to do laundry all in one day. She'd make it a day long process, plus she would iron also. Seriously, all day long! I can't do that to myself. I can't even remeber to check on the load that's in the dryer. It usually stays in over night..and creates even more wrinkles. And then, I remember that there is clothes in the washer that still need to be dried. My poor children are shocked when they need socks or underwear and it's actually put away in their drawers. Granted, it only happens once every few months :) I constantly have at least two baskets of clean clothes waiting to be put away, or for the girls to dig through to find socks and underwear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home