so much to do....

Here's the Monday page from the week journal thingee from QVC. :)
Oh my gosh!! Could I be any busier. So busy that I can't even feel like I accomplish anything in a day? Teacher appreciation week for the high school was last week. So in accordance to my PTA duties I helped a few times during the week getting cute and poetic thank-you's to the teachers and staff @ MVHS.
Booked hotel and flights to DC for CHelsea's National History Day compitition. ANyone have two thousand dollars laying around? Really??? anyone?? anyone??
Worked around the yard also. PAul ripped out alot of the plants in the front flower beds, rototilled the garden and we weeded the tree planter thing in the front also. Planted a few pots of flowers for the front step too. The yard looks tons better...we were on the verge of trashy ;)
Ready to begin the week again....take a deep breath...

1 Comments:
Big hug! you need it!
Post a Comment
<< Home