Thursday, March 16, 2006

life...

I read on Tara's blog of how the GG's from 2P's were challenged to show a picture of their daily life. Tara posted a picture of her kitchen counter. I was impressed....and then depressed because mine looks like this:



I've got four kids and one husband...two cats and a home that was built in 1953. And the kitchen that goes with the house. Yuck-o-rama! I clean that counter off and within a day it's a mess again. That's my life....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so unlike what I would have pictured for you. LOL I am sure the rest of your house is much better.

3/16/06, 1:13 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

Teresa I am laughing cause thats what my counter looks like all the time too. When you have a million things to do and kids there is always going to be a spot that looks like that. Just remember the condition of your counter will not be held against you when its time to go to heaven.

3/17/06, 8:24 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Teresa- I have a desk in my kitchen that is the catchall. I try to clean it every morning but by the end of the day it is right back where it started.

3/17/06, 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...T, my counter looks like that all the time too!! Despite what I try to do, it can never stay clean!! Such is life! ;o)

3/17/06, 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home