Thursday, March 02, 2006

layouts and dinners....


Sat down last night to organize old QVC layouts...man, some of them are UGLY! ha ha ha How many layouts of Easter 2003 do I need? Apparently the number is 4. They are such a hodge-podge of events. I can't even begin to guess how many I don't even have at the moment. I have an anniversary layout that is going right into the garbage. It doesn't have an original photo on it...just one that I scanned and blew up a bit. Plus, I think I wrote the wrong year on it anyhow. Ugly.....

Off to do a little grocery planning and shopping. I need a live in cook. I'm sick of coming up with dinner every night. I had Chelsea cook the other night. Hamburger Helper...got it really cheap but the cat found the grocery sack on the floor before I had a chance to put it away and she chewed off the corner of the box. Silly cat.... I really don't normally cook Hamburger Helper. I was putting it away for food storage. If we were hungry and starving in a natural disaster...I'm sure that Hamburger Helper will taste delicious :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

LOL,Teresa, there are a lot of my old layouts I don't like to look at either. I had to laugh about the hamburger helper- can't stand the stuff myself- but every once in a while, I'll buy it for a night when I know I am going to be gone, but everyone else will be home.

3/2/06, 3:36 PM  
Blogger April said...

lol I'm not a big hamburger helper person either. You're right though - I guess if there were a natural disaster and we were surviving on food storage it would sound pretty good. :)

3/6/06, 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home