tagged...
Tagged.
I've been tagged by a few times. Thanks :) Better get this done...
Four jobs you've had in your life:
Hancock Fabric Warehouse - first job I had. I was a clerk; rang up purchases, picked up the store, cut fabric...
Mervyn's - Sales Associate. I worked in Campbell, CA; Orem, UT and Mountain View, CA. Worked in the children's, men's, women's and houseware's at various stores. I worked seven years for them :)
Pebbles in My Pocket - designer. I've done pages for them for about 5 years or so. Just on the side when I want a little extra cash :)
Mom
Four movies you would watch over and over:
Planes, Trains and Automobies
Sixteen Candles
Pirates of the Caribean
Napoleon Dynamite
Four places you have lived:
San Jose, CA
Mountain View, CA
Provo, UT
Orem, UT
Four TV shows you love to watch:
24
American Idol
The OC
ummm...and that's all I can think of...
Four places you have been on vacation:
Canada
Hawaii
Washington DC
Washington State
Four websites you visit daily:
2P's
Squirrelly Girls :)
Scrapvillage
Other blogs
Four of your favorite foods:
Chocolate
Roast Beef with Mashed Potatoes
Art City Special Salad from the Trolley in Springville
A really good steak
Four places you would rather be right now:
On vacation
In a bigger house
In bed - sleeping all night long
ummm....someplace that isn't cold and snowy
Four bloggers you are tagging:
I really don't know who hasn't done this....I'm the last resort ;)
I've been tagged by a few times. Thanks :) Better get this done...
Four jobs you've had in your life:
Hancock Fabric Warehouse - first job I had. I was a clerk; rang up purchases, picked up the store, cut fabric...
Mervyn's - Sales Associate. I worked in Campbell, CA; Orem, UT and Mountain View, CA. Worked in the children's, men's, women's and houseware's at various stores. I worked seven years for them :)
Pebbles in My Pocket - designer. I've done pages for them for about 5 years or so. Just on the side when I want a little extra cash :)
Mom
Four movies you would watch over and over:
Planes, Trains and Automobies
Sixteen Candles
Pirates of the Caribean
Napoleon Dynamite
Four places you have lived:
San Jose, CA
Mountain View, CA
Provo, UT
Orem, UT
Four TV shows you love to watch:
24
American Idol
The OC
ummm...and that's all I can think of...
Four places you have been on vacation:
Canada
Hawaii
Washington DC
Washington State
Four websites you visit daily:
2P's
Squirrelly Girls :)
Scrapvillage
Other blogs
Four of your favorite foods:
Chocolate
Roast Beef with Mashed Potatoes
Art City Special Salad from the Trolley in Springville
A really good steak
Four places you would rather be right now:
On vacation
In a bigger house
In bed - sleeping all night long
ummm....someplace that isn't cold and snowy
Four bloggers you are tagging:
I really don't know who hasn't done this....I'm the last resort ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home