merry christmas & happy new year...
We had a wonderful Christmas together. Very simple and low key. Paul had taken a few days off before Christmas and I was a little concerned that it would mess up the routine. But how would that mess up my routine more than having all the girls home? I don't know... ANyway, we spent Christmas Eve at Carl's. A little noisy but still fun. The girls all had fun hanging out with their cousins. Paul and Carl even had a little ping-pong match going on.
Christmas morning, the girls got up around 7:30 and we opened our gifts. Made breakfast and then got ready for church. Paul had the bishopric talk and it was very good. A simple reminder of what Christmas is all about. Still can't sing Silent Night without crying. It was sung at Paul's father funeral.
Slowly trying to put my house back together after Christmas. Hard to do with four girls underfoot in such a tiny house. I'm waiting to do the tree until school starts...Just easier with no one around. Took care of some returns yesterday and exchanging too. I like shopping the after Christmas sales...so many good deals ;) I love Target....
Must get moving on my day... more returns and a little grocery shopping to do :)
Christmas morning, the girls got up around 7:30 and we opened our gifts. Made breakfast and then got ready for church. Paul had the bishopric talk and it was very good. A simple reminder of what Christmas is all about. Still can't sing Silent Night without crying. It was sung at Paul's father funeral.
Slowly trying to put my house back together after Christmas. Hard to do with four girls underfoot in such a tiny house. I'm waiting to do the tree until school starts...Just easier with no one around. Took care of some returns yesterday and exchanging too. I like shopping the after Christmas sales...so many good deals ;) I love Target....
Must get moving on my day... more returns and a little grocery shopping to do :)

1 Comments:
Glad you had a wonderful Christmas! Wish our church meetings would have been as memorable! Ours was like a small off-broadway production, which we ended up leaving early from! *rolling eyes* I love Target too...did you find good deals? ;o)
Post a Comment
<< Home