Sunday, December 18, 2005

swoosh....

December is just whirlwind of activity. Between school concerts, friends having parties, work parties, church parties, neighbor parties and everything in between...we have been swamped. Paul has three weeks off from school... it's a welcome break from him. Took the whole entire family out yesterday morning for some Christmas shopping. They purchased most of what they needed for friends and family gifts. I'm too afraid to look at what we've got for the girls and what still needs to be purchased. I hate feeling so overwhelmed but every year I end up feelinng this way. Must plan ahead to feel more calm about the holidays. I look forward to vacation time though because I can sleep in a bit ;)

This is really a rambling post but that's what my brain is doing at the moment.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teresa -- I hear ya!! Man, I always overthink the whole Christmas gift thing for the girls and always feel overwhelmed! I already told Jeff that if I'm not done with Christmas shopping by Nov. 1st next year, that Christmas is cancelled!! Blah... ;o)

12/18/05, 3:43 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Hang in there, Teresa! Some day your kids will appreciate all you do to make the holidays special for them.

12/18/05, 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally understand...it's so easy to get overwhelmed.

12/18/05, 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home