what did you say?...
Here I am driving Chelsea and four of her friends to the ice skating rink to meet up with even more friends for a little Saturday afternoon ice skating fun. All I hear is 13 year old girl talk; then one of the girls in the back seat speaks up and says,
"Chelsea! My older brother says you're hot!"
WHAT??!! This brother is her OLDER brother...(we made sure we understood that point.) He's sixteen! He knows Chelsea's older sister at the high school, and he says that Chelsea is hot. Chelsea couldn't stop grinning... You go girl ;)
"Chelsea! My older brother says you're hot!"
WHAT??!! This brother is her OLDER brother...(we made sure we understood that point.) He's sixteen! He knows Chelsea's older sister at the high school, and he says that Chelsea is hot. Chelsea couldn't stop grinning... You go girl ;)

3 Comments:
Oh my gosh Teresa I would have driven into something! It scares me to death when boys are looking at my daughter.
I agree with carin! LOL Cool for Chelsea, though!
Teresa, that's the best CB story! I miss hearing them!! That's right...you go Chelsea!! :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home