november already...
I can't believe that November is here. In just a few weeks, it will be Thanksgiving! We've already decided that we will forgo the huge turkey and just cook a turkey roast. We are not huge leftover turkey fans here. I personally love the desserts on that day anyway ;) Time fo making fudge! Yipee!
Halloween was fun. Abby and Madalyn went out with Paul for about an hour. Chantel went to a party and then came back and trick-or-treated with some of the neighborhood kids. I guess 15 isn't too old to beg for candy. Chelsea went to a friend's house to help hand out candy. In her case, 13 is too old to be begging for candy ;) I am not and will not make costumes next year. There are plenty to choose from and I wish to keep my sanity.
Paul is at the church for the day. I don't know what time he left but do expect him home around 5:45 tonight. He might be home before church starts....sometimes I just don't know. I am so looking forward to the 9 am church time in January. Just get up and go and be home at noon. Afternoon naps will become my friend :) I'm always a little surprised at people who call on Sunday mornings expecting to find him at home. Uh, no...may I take a message? LOL
Trying so hard to scrapbook a few pages for Pebbles and Scrapvillage..sometimes a break goes on too long ;) I'm struggling. I've bought enough stuff...just have to use it now.
Halloween was fun. Abby and Madalyn went out with Paul for about an hour. Chantel went to a party and then came back and trick-or-treated with some of the neighborhood kids. I guess 15 isn't too old to beg for candy. Chelsea went to a friend's house to help hand out candy. In her case, 13 is too old to be begging for candy ;) I am not and will not make costumes next year. There are plenty to choose from and I wish to keep my sanity.
Paul is at the church for the day. I don't know what time he left but do expect him home around 5:45 tonight. He might be home before church starts....sometimes I just don't know. I am so looking forward to the 9 am church time in January. Just get up and go and be home at noon. Afternoon naps will become my friend :) I'm always a little surprised at people who call on Sunday mornings expecting to find him at home. Uh, no...may I take a message? LOL
Trying so hard to scrapbook a few pages for Pebbles and Scrapvillage..sometimes a break goes on too long ;) I'm struggling. I've bought enough stuff...just have to use it now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home