Monday, October 31, 2005

happy halloween...


I must remember next year not to make costumes...we have enough to choose from and no one is checking to see if I've made any for the year ;)

Just finished up the costumes last night. Belle turned out nice; Madalyn is so excited for it. I will be going to the school to help her dress for the Halloween parade. Spent the day on Saturday trying not to rip my hair out over Abby's witch costume. I didn't think it would be so frustrating; but I struggled with that one.

Went through another bag of 3 Musketeers bars. I had helpers on this bag though. After today, they won't need to be rifling through my private hiding spots to find treats ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Can't wait to see some pictures, Teresa!! I hope your girls appreciate all the hard work you put into their fun costumes!!

11/1/05, 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cool witches costumes!! Can't wait to see pictures of the girls!!

11/2/05, 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures...I'm sure the girls looked great!!

11/2/05, 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home