Sunday, October 09, 2005

happy birthday to me....

happy birthday to me....
happy birthday to me....
happy birthday dear me....
happy birthday to me....

Funny that the girls are all confused at how old I'm going to be. I used to say that I was 25, but then I started doubting how believable that was. So recently I've started saying that I was going to be 29. Madalyn finally learned that that wasn't true either. So, I told her a little secret... I'm turning 39. Dang...I've got grey hair and age spots on my arms and hands. Wrinkles are starting around my eyes...Pretty soon I'll need a wheelchair! LOL! Not really. I'm not too upset over the fact that I'm getting older and soon I'll be "middle-aged". I've got a whole different stage of life starting now with teenagers and highschool. Next year, Chantel will be driving and dating!! Oh my! Chelsea will be a freshman! Abby will be almost through with elementary school. Madalyn will be in 2nd grade. And best of all, Paul will be halfway done with his MBA program. Life is good. I am happy. Even if I am pushing middle age!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh...Happy birthday. I just added your b-day to Outlook so I will remember at the big 4-0.

To all those reading this - yes, Teresa's family is full of bums.

10/10/05, 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home