to do...
I have a to do list today. I've actually written it out so I can remember what needs to be done.
Go to the bank and deposit my QVC money and pick up three brand new crisp dollar bills for Abby's science fair project. (She's going to see if the ink fades over time)
Drop ebay items off at the post office.
Go to Target and buy more face moisterizer - I'm all out.
Plan a dinner menu for the upcoming week.
Make a grocery list from said menu.
Clip coupons from Sunday's paper.
Finish up the girl's laundry and wash our sheets.
Do the dishes - hate this chore....
Try to scrapbook a few QVC layouts...
Wow - looks like I better get started....off to curl my hair...
Go to the bank and deposit my QVC money and pick up three brand new crisp dollar bills for Abby's science fair project. (She's going to see if the ink fades over time)
Drop ebay items off at the post office.
Go to Target and buy more face moisterizer - I'm all out.
Plan a dinner menu for the upcoming week.
Make a grocery list from said menu.
Clip coupons from Sunday's paper.
Finish up the girl's laundry and wash our sheets.
Do the dishes - hate this chore....
Try to scrapbook a few QVC layouts...
Wow - looks like I better get started....off to curl my hair...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home