six years ago...

Today is Madalyn's birthday. Six years ago she came into our lives. I had enough wisdon (ha ha) to let my doctor know that if I hadn't had her on the first of September that I wanted to be induced. The first was my due date anyway. You see, today is the deadline for school. If you are born on the first, you can choose whether to attend for the year or wait another year to go to school. I, of course, opted to have Madalyn go to school. She is the youngest in her class. I don't have a problem with that. Chantel was young for her grade too, and that has not been a problem. For girls it seems to not be as big of a deal as it is with boys...the whole sports and size thing. I love my Catalina Magdalina Hogan Logan Bogan. But there was no way she was going to wait out a school year because of a day or two.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home