comfort...
nothing says comfort to me more than my flannel Pj pants. I could wear them all day (and sometimes I do!). What other things do I find comforting?
hot chocolate
freshly made bed
clean towels
going to the temple
being told "I love you"
cuddly quilt
I'm sure there is more, but at the moment these are what I think of.
Last night, as Chantel was going to bed I thought she said, "I love you" to me. So I said it back...her reply was "What?". So I explained that I thought she had said it to me and I was simply saying it back. But she hadn't said it first so she said, "Well, I love you too. Good night." Sounds kind of mixed up and confusing but I'm actually used to being told that by the girls that I automatically assumed that that is what she said. I was surprised that it wasn't. It was easy for both of us to say with no pressure. I love my girls for each of their own unique traits and personalities. What would my life be like without each one? I rarely think that because they are my life. :)
hot chocolate
freshly made bed
clean towels
going to the temple
being told "I love you"
cuddly quilt
I'm sure there is more, but at the moment these are what I think of.
Last night, as Chantel was going to bed I thought she said, "I love you" to me. So I said it back...her reply was "What?". So I explained that I thought she had said it to me and I was simply saying it back. But she hadn't said it first so she said, "Well, I love you too. Good night." Sounds kind of mixed up and confusing but I'm actually used to being told that by the girls that I automatically assumed that that is what she said. I was surprised that it wasn't. It was easy for both of us to say with no pressure. I love my girls for each of their own unique traits and personalities. What would my life be like without each one? I rarely think that because they are my life. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home