Thursday, December 01, 2005

it's december...



And here we are - the last month of the year! I've had the Christmas tree up for a week and a half. We have two wrapped presents under the tree. I'm throwing out the Thanksgiving leftovers tomorrow morning. My house is almost decorated for the holidays. The dolls are out and the quilts need ironed. I'm getting excited for Christmas. I just hope that I can get my shopping done within the next week. That will take away some stress at the moment. Paul's present came in the mail today. He said not to spend alot of money...too late for that. He'll be happy when he opens it though ;)

Madalyn went to the Nutcracker today with her class. She loved it and had a great time. Abby is going to Christmas Around THe World tomorrow at BYU. She's excited too. Gotta love field trips at school. ANything not to be doing Math and English. LOL!

Will have to post some holiday pictures in the morning :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun!! Love the tree! :o)

12/3/05, 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home