last christmas...
just downloaded Last Christmas by Wham :) Makes me smile and I can sing along.
I sent Paul and the girls to the movies while I sorted out all the gifts and got them all wrapped up. Poor Madalyn can't stand having all the presents under the tree. Only have three things to purchase. Shirts or sweaters for three of the girls. After Paul got back from the movies, we did a little grocery shopping. It's quite crazy out, but it didn't bother me that much. I was only at the grocery store...not the mall. That's tomorrow mornings destination. Wish me luck ;)
I sent Paul and the girls to the movies while I sorted out all the gifts and got them all wrapped up. Poor Madalyn can't stand having all the presents under the tree. Only have three things to purchase. Shirts or sweaters for three of the girls. After Paul got back from the movies, we did a little grocery shopping. It's quite crazy out, but it didn't bother me that much. I was only at the grocery store...not the mall. That's tomorrow mornings destination. Wish me luck ;)

2 Comments:
You are a braver woman than I!
Hope your Christmas was a good one! :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home