elusive shirts...

I saw these shirts on Tena Springer's blog and thought they were so funny. I searched online at a few sites and came up empty handed. I told the girls about them and they giggled about them too. I finally resorted to emailing Tena to find out if she could tell me where they came from. In the meantime, I still looked around at a few stores. Shortly after, Tena let me know that they came from Shopko! I never would have thought of trying there! The minute I found out...I was out the door with a mission :) Not only did they have two of them in small they were on clearance too! Yippee!! They wore them on Christmas Eve to the family dinner. There were a few uncle's and aunt's that weren't quite as amused as me, but I loved them :) I'll be more than happy to get them back out next year :)

3 Comments:
Oh my gosh...that's hilarious, T!! I think it's even more funny that there were aunts and uncles that didn't think it was funny! Stuffy people! Hmph! ;o)
poo on the aunts and uncles the shirts are great!
Love the shirts, Teresa!! And they look so cute in their Santa hats too!
Post a Comment
<< Home