Sunday, February 26, 2006

good times...



This is one of my favorite photos of the girls. Really kind of a silly picture. It was taken last year in August, I think. I was trying so hard to just get a few nice shots and was having such a hard time. Girls complaining, Abby having a hard time not blinking, Chelsea being bothered by the sun and all of them quite tired of having me ask them to look at me or stop looking like you're riding a roller coaster. Just snapped this one of them trying to compose themselves. Laughing and giggling...good times...

Just got home from church. Always nice to attend and feel a little more renewed. Wanting to do better. So proud of the girls and how well they are leading their lives. Hoping so much that they'll have the faith to lead a Christ centered life. Trying to do that myself..but I guess that's what counts most of the time..if I'm really trying.

Thinking about scrapbooking. Still haven't entirely cleaned up the disaster from last QVC time. I need to do a kit for Pebbles with their birthday collection. Kind of wondering if it will turn out OK.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Love that picture, Teresa! Did you add the border yourself? It is WAY cool!

2/26/06, 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home