Monday, June 19, 2006

take a little trip....

returned from DC with Chelsea...been so busy since being back home. I'm excited for my photos to come back tomorrow. We had a great time just hanging out together with the other two boys and their moms. NHD compitition went well...though not what we expected. They didn't make it to the finals, but it was a great experience nonetheless. Saw so many sights...I haven't walked so much in my entire married life! Nonstop..from morning to night. We took the Metro a couple of times into town too. Very efficient and fast :) We visited Arlington Cemetary, Jefferson Memorial, FDR Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, WWII Memorial, Tidal Basin, Washinington Monument, the WHite House from far away, National Archives, Smithsonian Museums - Natural History, American History, Air and Space Museum, US Postal Museum, Smithsonian Castle, Union Station and the Senators from Utah and a special tour of the Capitol. I think that's all.

Working on a QVC deadline..or I should say that I should be working on a QVC deadline ;) A couple of mini-albums and some cards.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a great trip! I thought about you the other day...I hear "Kiss Me..." by Tin Tin at the gym! LOL! ;o)

6/20/06, 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home