ho ho ho...
Spent the last few days taking care of the sickie girls. They had a rough few evenings because their medicine was making them sick to their stomachs. I can't think that it's good to have the barfies after having their tonsils out. But, they are doing so much better today. Madalyn actually nibbled on a saltine and graham cracker today. Plus they both ate some rice at dinnertime. Our neighbor brought over some gogurts for them too. I didn't even think about those. So, needless to say, I think we are finally on the upswing. No nausea today and bedtime is just in a little bit. :) Yippee!
DId some follow-up Christmas shopping yesterday and this morning. I think I'm done with gifts! Yea! I made a goal yesterday to wrap 8 presents and I set the same goal this morning. Guess how many I've wrapped? ZERO! Pathetic! I must get busy with that silly chore. I did, however, send Abby to school with candy canes for each person in her class this morning. I felt so bad for her last year, that I really wanted to send her to school with something for everyone this year. And I did it a day early to boot! Must send the teacher gift tomorrow though.
Well, Madalyn just came in looking for a little cuddle time....must go hang out with her...
DId some follow-up Christmas shopping yesterday and this morning. I think I'm done with gifts! Yea! I made a goal yesterday to wrap 8 presents and I set the same goal this morning. Guess how many I've wrapped? ZERO! Pathetic! I must get busy with that silly chore. I did, however, send Abby to school with candy canes for each person in her class this morning. I felt so bad for her last year, that I really wanted to send her to school with something for everyone this year. And I did it a day early to boot! Must send the teacher gift tomorrow though.
Well, Madalyn just came in looking for a little cuddle time....must go hang out with her...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home