homecoming....

Today was the day. Chantel's first date after turning 16 over a month and a half ago. I can't believe I didn't take just a few pictures of her and her date before they left with the cheap-o digital camera. But this is her before Rob came to pick her up. So excited and a little nervous too. So very cute..I had butterflies for her ;) They went bowling in the aternoon and then out for a little ice cream afterwards. She came home and cleaned her room up a bit. Painted her nails...messed up on one and had to do it over. We had a neighbor do her hair....it looks just beautiful...she did such a great job. AS she picked up her boutinere i stayed in the car. She had a huge grin on her face as she came out of the flower shop. Cute little red rose with cream ribbon. So pretty. Did her make-up and was ready. Right on time. Woo-hoo. We took quite a few photos and then waited for Rob to come. He was a little late though it was no fault of his. Had to pick up three other girls before they all came here. OFf to the school for photographs and then to Ruby RIver for dinner. ALl she wants is mashed potatoes. The dance starts at 9:30 and she should be home a little after midnight....just like Cinderella. I really hope she has a great time. I'm sure she will. Rob is a great young man and treats her so very well. I can't believe this is just the beginning for her. What a beautiful little date she makes ;)

2 Comments:
She is beautiful! (Looks just like her momma)
Oh my goodness!!! How exciting...I felt like it was me reading all the little details! How fun for you as the mom!! And she looks gorgeous!!
Post a Comment
<< Home