shopping day...

I spend time each week at Pinching Your Pennies to find out about upcoming sales and deals at the grocery stores. This is the big Box Tops promotion week at Albertsons so I dutifully clipped and arranged my coupons, printed and marked off my list and planned how much of each item I was going to purchase. I reminded Paul often that this was the big day. Even teasing that I would call him at work to tell him how much I saved. I bought 82 items for about $53 and saved $203 by combining sales and coupons. Woo hoo! The thrilling life of me...so excited over my grocery savings ;)
Oh, on a side note....notice the ugly formica in the previous peaches picture and the stupid carpet on the floor in the kitchen with my grocery sacks....both soon to be gone along with the 50+ year old cabinets in my kitchen!! Hopefully they'll be out of here by the end of October :) Been looking at samples and have the new stuff picked out :) Yipee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home