Sunday, July 23, 2006

the rest of the day...

Ok - so it's been a while because I seriously couldn't remember what else we did this day! There was so much crammed into each day that I can't keep the days straight! :)


This is the same day that we rode the Metro into DC. It was very easy to do, once we figured out the ticket machines, and really quite clean too. We didn't have the hassles of parking either. Chelsea was a little nervous at first, but soon enjoyed the whole process. I was never a public transportation rider, but this system was seriously easy to navigate and I would do it again to see the city if we were to go back again.

Once we returned back to College Park, we drove over to the college to watch the final performances to compare them with ours. There were some that were extremely good and others that really made us wonder why the kids didn't make it any further. I enjoyed watching the other performances and was a little relieved that the kids didn't have to be back up on the stage doing their performance all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home