Wednesday, August 23, 2006

back to school...

it's the most wonderful time of the year....well, for me at least ;) Girls are all back in school. 5 hours of quiet each day. I'll miss them a bit but not so much to keep them home. Chantel is off to 11th grade, Chelsea in 9th, Abby in 6th and Madalyn in 2nd. Four girls, four schedules and four schools. And one mom to drive them there. We'll see how that goes. I need to make a couple of phone calls to arange some carpool business. But not looking forward to that...kind of a bad situation going on. I'll leave with a layout from last years first day of high school for Chantel and her friend. woo hoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Teresa - it's so fun to watch your girls grow up in your scrapbook pages. I can't believe that your oldest is in 11th grade! That's crazy!

8/27/06, 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't believe that Chantel is a Jr. this year! Wowee!! She's growing up fast! ;o)

8/27/06, 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home