holly jolly...
Another little picture from our home. I can't take wide shots because then you would see stuff that I don't want you to see. Take home school books on the floor. The girls shoes where they don't belong ...you know ... things like that! Slowly trying to be ready for Christmas. The other day, I got all the presents out and sorted and took notes of what still needed to be purchased. Mailed off most of the Christmas cards yesterday and sent a package in the mail. Waiting for a few packages to be delivered from Amazon. Just over a week to go :)Chelsea and MAdalyn had their tonsils out on Friday. Madalyn came home acting pretty good, but Saturday was a rough day for her. She is doing much better today though. Wanting to drink and talking just a little bit. Chelsea, however, is having a harder time. She had a terrible time swallowing the first night but ended up doing better through the day yesterday. Today is a different story, she has a horrible time trying to swallow and the more she thinks about it, the more difficult time she has. Poor girlies. I'm happy to see some improvement though. When Paul had his out 14 years ago, he was in terrible pain. It took him a week to have any relief from the pain, so I'm happy to see the girls slowly coming out of it. By Christmas, they should be able to eat and have a good time :)

2 Comments:
Ah...poor girls!!! Jeff had his tonsils out 7 years ago, the day after he proposed to me! He was such a horrible patient that I told him it was a good thing he proposed to me before he had his tonsils out instead of after, because I would have said no! LOL! Hey, could you email me your address this week...I've been relentless in trying to get it!!
I had mine out 6 years ago and I still cringe thinking about it! It took me two whole weeks to recover. It's good your girls had them out relativly young!
Post a Comment
<< Home