Wednesday, October 25, 2006

is this thing on??

Hey - still here. Trying to get the last little loose ends of the ktchen remodel all done. I'm absolutely loving the dishwasher (now that it works)! I need to buy my cups so I have enough to fill the dishwasher at the end of the day. ha ha ha We had our living room carpet restreched and cleaned yesterday...so the kitchen is still not fully functioning anyway. I have the table in the middle of the kitchen, between the fridge and the stove, and the couch and love seat are piled on each other against the wall. Lovely...should be fixed by today.

Just finished a small little assignment for QVC working with some flower sequin and brad kits. Made a couple of pages and a card and book. This picture is from Homecoming. Only way to make all the colors the girls were wearing work on a page is to use black and white. Fun night for Chantel.

She just asked another boy out to Sadies last night. Should be getting an answer doon. She put some Swedish fish into a bottle then tied a tag on that said, "Of all the fish in the big Bruin sea, would you like to go to Sadies with me?" She signed her name so no guessing on his part who it would have come from.

On that note, must go dust off some furniture so it can be moved back into the living room when Paul gets home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I asked a boy to Preference up at Ricks (15 years ago, ugh)using the same concept of that saying. Only I gave him a real goldfish. He probably flushed it the next day ;)

10/26/06, 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a CUTE page!! HEY!! I did that same thing...asked a boy to preference using a live fish! Heather, are you sure you're not confusing us?! LOL! Can't wait to hear how the boy answers Chantel! ;o)

10/31/06, 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home