Saturday, March 10, 2007

what are you going to do today...

whatever I want to, gosh!! heh heh just a little Napoleon flashback :)

You can guess what I did today though. I'm sure you'd be wrong, because it's something I've never done before. I went to the Rec Center to a yoga class with Chantel and Chelsea. I have discovered that I am no longer as flexible as I used to be. Forty years and four kids will do that to you ;) But, it was very low key and I didn't feel absolutely sweaty and gross afterwards. I think we're going back for more classes next week and the week after and the week after. I haven't consistently excersized for far too long. So this will be a good thing...

And I took Paul along with me for another shopping outing to get free and super cheap grocery items :) He's happy to hear of the savings though not always happy to be involved in the process ;) Can't blame him, how fun can the grocery store really be?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! Now that's one thing I'd like to try one day...yoga!!

3/12/07, 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home