scrap and sew...


One of the project that I had to do for QVC this time was from a mini-album kit. I choose to do mine about things that make me happy. The kit came with 6 albums, chipboard alphabets and shapes, ribbon and brads. Actually. more brads than you could ever use! LOL! Once I got the pictures done and journaling down, it came together quite quickly. It makes me laugh how it's always said that you can put together these mini-albums so quickly, because it's all the preparation that takes all the time! I know minie doesn't look like it, but it took me at least six hours to get it all put together.

The other day, I finally got around to making myself this tote bag. I've had the fabric for quite a while and printed the instructions off of JoAnn's website a while ago too. It took just a couple of hours to make. SO once I was done, I told the family all day long, "Look, I made a bag today!" It's hanging on the chair in the kitchen because I'm still happy with it :) Have no idea what I will tote around with it though.
I'm helping in YOung Women's tonight. I'm doing a family tree layout with the girls. Need to finish up the second page and start cutting paper for their kits. I know it will take a while so I better get moving!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home