christmas eve...
We are headed to Paul's brother's house from dinner this evening. In true 16 year old fashion, Chantel is downstairs doing her hair nice for the dinner. She has to be dolled up for the cousins but goes to church this morning with a wet ponytail. hmmm.... I've made my chocolate pie and a broccoli salad. The gifts for the exchange are wrapped and sitting in a bag by the front door.
I spoke too soon last week about the girls feeling better. Chelsea woke up early Friday morning bleeding quite a bit and we couldn't get it to stop. She just kept spitting and spitting out blood. Paul took her to the emergency room and they had her swish with ice water and put a cold compress on her neck. They hooked up and IV and gave her whatever they give to you from those bags. I think Paul said that she had a bag and a half. Finally got the bleeding to stop and got home around 7 in the morning. Took both the girls to the doctor later in the morning for their follow up appointments and he said that they were doing pretty good. He couldn't find where Chelsea had been bleeding from. Looked and looked and looked. Told her to stick with cold liquids and cold soft foods for the day. They are finally seeming as if they are part of the living again. I'm so glad.
Looking forward to tomorrow with the family. Hanging out together and having a good time together...
I spoke too soon last week about the girls feeling better. Chelsea woke up early Friday morning bleeding quite a bit and we couldn't get it to stop. She just kept spitting and spitting out blood. Paul took her to the emergency room and they had her swish with ice water and put a cold compress on her neck. They hooked up and IV and gave her whatever they give to you from those bags. I think Paul said that she had a bag and a half. Finally got the bleeding to stop and got home around 7 in the morning. Took both the girls to the doctor later in the morning for their follow up appointments and he said that they were doing pretty good. He couldn't find where Chelsea had been bleeding from. Looked and looked and looked. Told her to stick with cold liquids and cold soft foods for the day. They are finally seeming as if they are part of the living again. I'm so glad.
Looking forward to tomorrow with the family. Hanging out together and having a good time together...

1 Comments:
Poor Chelsea!! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!!
Post a Comment
<< Home