I'm just saying...
Seriously, I'm so happy that February is almost over. Not a fan of cold and snow, so it's about time to be done with it.
Did a little QVC scrapbooking last week and forgot to take pictures of the albums! Dang. They really weren't anything spectacular but still like to have a visual reminder of what I've done. And sad to see that the QVC scrapbook days are not what they used to be. I don't even know at this point if I have a job with them anymore. Love the big man corporate communication skills... I'm just saying...
Been working on a family history class project. Nothing to exciting. It's directed towards the youth and just telling stories. Writing important things that happen to you. Got the basics idea down and just need to put it all together and make 50-ish of them. super fun ;)
I just went through some girl stuff downstairs. Used a garbage bag. If she doesn't care enough to take care of it or store it or use it; I'll take care of it for you. If you're not living at home, then I don't need to be the storer of stuff you don't want. Once again, I'm just saying....
I love my girls, really I do, but heaven help me for the next 2 months. I'm tired of being the bad guy and yet still paying the bills. (Well, technically my husband works hard so I can hit the send button for the online bill-pay). Anyway, been a rough month with being a mom. I'm a little sick of it. It will get better, right? I know it will.
And my kitchen aid mixer walked itself right off of the counter when I was making bread and totally gashed/dented my new-ish kitchen floor. I don't know what can be done about it. The flooring place hasn't called me back. When I called Paul to tell him, he probably thought that someone had died..nope just the floor. Sadness.... That's it, I'm done making bread for a while... I'm just saying....
Did a little QVC scrapbooking last week and forgot to take pictures of the albums! Dang. They really weren't anything spectacular but still like to have a visual reminder of what I've done. And sad to see that the QVC scrapbook days are not what they used to be. I don't even know at this point if I have a job with them anymore. Love the big man corporate communication skills... I'm just saying...
Been working on a family history class project. Nothing to exciting. It's directed towards the youth and just telling stories. Writing important things that happen to you. Got the basics idea down and just need to put it all together and make 50-ish of them. super fun ;)
I just went through some girl stuff downstairs. Used a garbage bag. If she doesn't care enough to take care of it or store it or use it; I'll take care of it for you. If you're not living at home, then I don't need to be the storer of stuff you don't want. Once again, I'm just saying....
I love my girls, really I do, but heaven help me for the next 2 months. I'm tired of being the bad guy and yet still paying the bills. (Well, technically my husband works hard so I can hit the send button for the online bill-pay). Anyway, been a rough month with being a mom. I'm a little sick of it. It will get better, right? I know it will.
And my kitchen aid mixer walked itself right off of the counter when I was making bread and totally gashed/dented my new-ish kitchen floor. I don't know what can be done about it. The flooring place hasn't called me back. When I called Paul to tell him, he probably thought that someone had died..nope just the floor. Sadness.... That's it, I'm done making bread for a while... I'm just saying....

1 Comments:
You can come and teach me the art of bread making. The kitchen floor just have Jay come look at it we might beable to help on that too:)
Post a Comment
<< Home