it's been awhile
and here's a skirt that I'm taking in for one of the girls.
I bought a medium knowing that it would be big but I seriously had no idea that I would have to take the silly thing in by NINE inches! What the heck? Can you see the line of pins? and to the left of those is the stitching. I guessed wrong and had to let out a teeny bit after stitching it twice. So I have to sew where the pins are. Fun times.. The bad thing is that the other two skirts have had to have about six inches taken off of them too...and they were size small! Holy cow!
Been struggling with headaches lately too...don't know what my deal is. I'm just getting old and my little body is not taking it too well ;)
Need to start working on a family history project too..got to teach a class in a few weeks...I'll show pictures when I get far enough to take some :)

2 Comments:
Would you be willing to take some pictures for me? give me a call, or maybe I'll just call and bug you on the phone about it, your sewing is coming along...Looks great.
You know head aches are caused by not enough choclate:) You need an extra dose today.
Colledge girl will be a ok I just know it. You guys have taught her well and she will figure it out.
Lv Ya
Post a Comment
<< Home