
Finally got my photos off my camera and onto the computer :)
Madalyn obviously was a pirate

and Abby was a 50's girl.

Her costume was compliments to the costume box. Not necessarily what she wanted to be, but I thought she looked cute anyway :)
Chelsea had a party at a friend's house that night and Abby went to a friend's house also. So Paul took Madalyn trick-or-treating. I stayed home and handed out the loot. Madalyn decided that she was done before her pumpkin was even full. Silly girl...
Later that evening we went to the Clegg's for a little karaoke party.


Not a fan of myself in this photo..I think I look pregnant..which I most certainly am not! But, we were supposed to dress up as our favorite rock star. I decided at the last minute to go as an 80's girl. ha ha loved the 80's :) It was way fun (the party and the 80's)! Paul had an idea for a costume but I wasn't able to do it so he just kind of wasn't going to dress up so a half hour before the party he was costumeless....I just told him to go as a Beach Boy. Not really a rock star huh? oh well..
Working on a fun little project right now....pictures soon...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home