wednesday...
So it's Wednesday...middle of the week...I'm washing sheets and quilts like crazy at the moment. Decided that this is the week to get the rooms switched around downstairs. But I am amazed at all the C R A P that my kids collect! Do we really need the paper songbook from the 5th grade Clear Creek camp? Honestly? What about the notebooks from school years past? And what about those kitch-y figurines from White Elephant gift exchanges? Argh!
I know I'm just as guilty.. Paul and I just had this conversation on Saturday about my stugg....but we won't go there at the moment....I'm blaming my mother ;) and then her mother :) That'll make her a little peeved...Sorry mom :)
Anyway....been assembling IKEA furniture....hate using the screwdriver so much..hurts my delicate hands and gives me blisters! I've been a little ticked about this project anyway because I'm the only one doing anything! I've asked the girls to organize their stuff but they just pretend to not hear me..so..why should I bother to do it for them...Well, now I have and the garbage bag is my best friend..and my next BFF will be Deseret Industries..Say goodbye to those toys and books and clothes girlies :)
So there you have it...my project of the week and probably next week too.
and on another note...I went walking yesterday morning with Brenda...our 3 mile-ish walk. It felt good and I really needed the conversation. Plus I went to Pilates that night with Heather and we walked the track there for a little bit too. I am a little sore this morning but I just need to do it to feel better about myself. Don't you love the negative self talk..it's just retarded!
Oh, but I do have to say that Paul went to the store the other day to purchase his Fiber One cereal and brought home two bags of dark chocolate M & M's for me. Beautiful! :)
I know I'm just as guilty.. Paul and I just had this conversation on Saturday about my stugg....but we won't go there at the moment....I'm blaming my mother ;) and then her mother :) That'll make her a little peeved...Sorry mom :)
Anyway....been assembling IKEA furniture....hate using the screwdriver so much..hurts my delicate hands and gives me blisters! I've been a little ticked about this project anyway because I'm the only one doing anything! I've asked the girls to organize their stuff but they just pretend to not hear me..so..why should I bother to do it for them...Well, now I have and the garbage bag is my best friend..and my next BFF will be Deseret Industries..Say goodbye to those toys and books and clothes girlies :)
So there you have it...my project of the week and probably next week too.
and on another note...I went walking yesterday morning with Brenda...our 3 mile-ish walk. It felt good and I really needed the conversation. Plus I went to Pilates that night with Heather and we walked the track there for a little bit too. I am a little sore this morning but I just need to do it to feel better about myself. Don't you love the negative self talk..it's just retarded!
Oh, but I do have to say that Paul went to the store the other day to purchase his Fiber One cereal and brought home two bags of dark chocolate M & M's for me. Beautiful! :)

2 Comments:
Hey! We are redoing our boys rooms right now too - and it is such a project!! You'll have to post photos of how their rooms turned out.
I need some encouragement on a project that huge. It just makes me so angry, and I start yelling at everyone around. Maybe I should pray first :) I could find some things that are missing, like my pizza cutter, my potatoe pealer and my icecream scooper. Why they grow legs I'm not sure. I wonder if they're hiding in the boys' room :) thanks for the encouragement :)
Post a Comment
<< Home