Wednesday, September 10, 2008

i have no title...

Hmm...sometimes the worst part is coming up with a witty title....just don't have it in me today :) But I did go get a much needed haircut this morning. and some highlights to hide my grey hair that seems to be popping up like crazy! What the heck?! I feel a little more colorful now ;) and not so old. ha ha

Paul is slowly doing better. not normal..just better. His shoulder is just giving him fits and he can't do much of anything with his right side. no writing, no computer stuff..he just can't get it into a comfortable position. He goes tomorrow to the orthopedist doctor guy. Hopefully they'll get him going with some good physical therapy. He had his staples and drain removed from his back on Friday..he now is just collecting fluid in his back. His dangerous looking scar on his back just gets puffier. Freaks me out to touch it too much.

Scrapbooking deadline on Monday. Trying to work on stuff but it's hard being motivated. I'm working on stuff so slowly. ugh. I really need to get some pictures developed to work with.

Chantel is loving BYU. She dropped her calculus class and that seems to have made all the difference. She added a government and politics class instead. Right up her alley :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home