Saturday, September 20, 2008

homecoming pics..

just a couple of pictures from homecoming last week. Our neighbor did Chelsea's make-up and I think it turned out wonderful. Chelsea went with Andrew ( a neighbor boy from our ward) and she said that she had a really good time. I think they looked so nice together. Loved the light purple shirt with the darker purple tie :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Chelsea looks beatiful! I love the purple - they look great.

9/22/08, 5:20 AM  
Blogger ANDREA said...

okay- i told chelsea this like 4 times in class on sunday when she wore her dress..but i'll say it again- she seriously looked gorgeous!!!! I honestly couldnt get over how perfectly the dress fit her, the color was great on her- she looked gorgeous.

9/23/08, 5:54 PM  
Blogger karijean said...

Wow, they look great! Chelsea looks beautiful!

9/30/08, 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home