QVC done!
Yea! got my scrapbooking done! I only missed the deadline by 23 hours! ha ha! Here's a few of my pages. Pardon the bad photography and blurry pics!
One of my favorite this time was this graduation page with Chantel and Jenni. I think I like the color combo the best :)
Then there was this KI Memories chipboard kit. Way more chipboard than you could ever use in a lifetime. ;) Don't love the foggy looking picture of CHelsea too much...I'll probabaly change that out when I get the page back.
Then a CR Gibson paper kit. Easy to do fancy dance pages. Here's one of Chels at prom...
then of Chantel at Preference too..
I spent my morning sleeping in for a little bit then cleaned the heck out of the upstairs bathroom, washed towels and rugs and another load of Paul's shirts. Now I need to come up with a dinner plan....
One of my favorite this time was this graduation page with Chantel and Jenni. I think I like the color combo the best :)
Then there was this KI Memories chipboard kit. Way more chipboard than you could ever use in a lifetime. ;) Don't love the foggy looking picture of CHelsea too much...I'll probabaly change that out when I get the page back.
Then a CR Gibson paper kit. Easy to do fancy dance pages. Here's one of Chels at prom...
then of Chantel at Preference too..
I spent my morning sleeping in for a little bit then cleaned the heck out of the upstairs bathroom, washed towels and rugs and another load of Paul's shirts. Now I need to come up with a dinner plan....

3 Comments:
Hi! I'm glad I found your blog. Cute pages! ;) It feels good to get that over with, eh? Thanks for your help with putting the show together!!
I'll be checking back often!
youre so talented. seriously.
I wish my pages looked as good as yours
Post a Comment
<< Home