Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday @ the Snyder casa...

Probably not a normal Saturday around here. I've got a dress to hem and a girl headed out on a day date and Homecoming dance date this evening. Fun times :) She was asked on Monday...good thing I was a bargain shopper and bought dresses for cheap a few months ago ;) The color of choice is purple and it's sparkley :)

Still scrapbooking.. here's my desk area...I have a little room to work in but not much. What a disaster...

and here sits the quilt that I still need to get borders on...waiting patiently draped over the chair. ::sigh::

I'm trying so hard to not get too sad about Chantel being moved out. It just still makes me sad...I only cried twice this week ;) I'm thinking that Skyler gets to see her more than we do. And that makes me emotional too. Is it really going to be like this when each of the girls move out? I'm going to be an emotional wreck for the next 10 years!!

OK off to work on a few things....Monday is the QVC deadline...it's not coming fast enough..if only I could scrapbook that fast! Ugh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ty Lyman said...

The crappy thing here is, I don't get your updates. I've missed like a month or so of your new blogs. What the heck. Now I have to catch up. Your quite the worker :)

10/6/08, 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home