insomnia quilt
so i decided to start another quilt. And I think I'll lovingly call it my insomnia quilt. You know, something I can work on in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. Which is pretty much any night that I don't take a little purple pill called ambien. The quilt is a kit that I bought at American Quilting last year so I decided that it was an easy start..not alot of extra cutting to begin with.
Paul is gone to Ohio for just a couple of days. He'll be back tomorrow and I've decided that if Paul wasn't around I would have starving kids because I really don't want to cook dinner every night..so I guess I cook everyday because of him. :) Out of love, of course!
And I'm needing to make Madalyn's pirate costume for our ward party tomorrow. Maybe my kids will forget that there's a activity. BUt then that means I have to cook dinner at home...Maybe the ward party will provide dinner for my poor starving kids...too bad they need to be in costume. I'm going as a mom. Easy as pie :) mmm, hope there is pie there...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home