someone had a birthday...
ya - and that birthday person would be me :) I just turned 35! again..over and over! ha ha! No, really, I'm in my 40's...the early 40's - like 40 plus 2. that's pretty easy to figure out. It was pretty low key..honestly..i've learned not to expect much then it all turns out fine:) I made my own cake but Paul made dinner. He had a meeting that he had to go to that night so I went to Pilates..then came home and ate cake. They just cancelled each other out. Paul gave me a yoga mat to use at home and at the rec center if I remember to take it. Sometimes having my face next to the mats at the rec center just kind of freak me out ;) Since we didn't go out to eat on my birthday, we picked the next night. I really wanted to go to Magleby's for dinner on Friday and I was really perturbed when Paul said something about it being expensive. I figured he was just being cheap and trying to go to a place that he wanted to instead. Come to find out, we show up there and there are friend and neighbors there to have dinner with us. And I was a moron and didn't even see them there when I first walked in. Then I felt really guilty that it was such an expensive place! I'm so sorry that everyone had to pay so much for their dinners. But I did have fun with the group and it's nice to know that people actually like me ;) At least enough to go eat dinner with us! ha ha ha
Well, I would post a picture of me and my birthday but Chelsea was in charge of the camera and the angles and lighting we in no way flattering so those pictures were deleted....here's one from the canyon instead :)
Well, I would post a picture of me and my birthday but Chelsea was in charge of the camera and the angles and lighting we in no way flattering so those pictures were deleted....here's one from the canyon instead :)

4 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Teresa!!
Don't worry I will send a pict from dinner:)
Happy Birthday!!! You're really not that old. 40+2 is young still. Happy Birthday :)
Happy late birthday! You seem young to me. ;) And cute photo too!
Post a Comment
<< Home