Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm done!

Oh my gosh! This has been one heck of a semester! I am done...just took my Econ final. Didn't do too great with a 73% but I don't care, because I'm finished! I really did not enjoy the class, no wonder it has a terrible reputation! But I did take my Calculus final on Saturday. And I got a 90% on it! Really! I was so very happy. THat class was hard for me...totally new stuff..I don't know a thing about derivatives and trig functions and integrals. But apparently now I do :) Wow, that's great.

In other news...we are leaving for Hawaii in 1 1/2 weeks! Exciting! I need to find some books to read and a swimsuit to wear. And maybe some shorts and capris that fit me..because I haven't exercised in forever! And I think my tummy is looking extra rolly-polly. Sadness.

I'm off to go tanning, because I'm being irresponsible like that right now. ANd then it's time to clean this house :) Be very afraid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home