Tuesday, November 16, 2010

months of stuff...

I haven't written regularly in the past year-ish. I feel like I should be writing more, but I don't know how much is suitable to share. It's been difficult for a while. Some days I feel like I'm snapping out of it, other days it's all I can do to feel like I'm even making the right choices.

School is keeping me so busy. It's been good to be busy and feel like I'm actually expanding my mind, but I feel guilty at other times because I'm not the mom I used to be. I can't figure out why I'm doing it. Well, I know why I am but I don't know if it is still the same reason that it was when I started.

Young Women's feels so out of my league. I really have a hard time overcoming the call that came at a time when absolutely no one took the time to talk to me about what I was experiencing at the time. I know I need to get over it and I will. Seriously, unemployment took everything out of me and it wasn't even me that was unemployed. How shallow can I sound? Grr..It's so lame.

In other news, I finished Chelsea's quilt for her and the unemployment quilt is entirely finished....will post those pictures when Miss Chelsea brings back my camera....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home