Hey - that's my daughter...
Here's a video that Chantel did at school today practicing their broadcasting skills. Kind of fun to watch :)
She said that their scripts were out of order and the names on the teleprompter were wrong. But I thought they did pretty good just for practicing :)
I took my religion test today...Got a 95%...should be happy but I'm a little peeved about the tricky wording on some of the questions. Grr... Oh well...on to the next project for the night. We're making CD covers for YW tomorrow night. Gotta get a few samples done in the morning. If they turn out cute, I'll post them :)
She said that their scripts were out of order and the names on the teleprompter were wrong. But I thought they did pretty good just for practicing :)
I took my religion test today...Got a 95%...should be happy but I'm a little peeved about the tricky wording on some of the questions. Grr... Oh well...on to the next project for the night. We're making CD covers for YW tomorrow night. Gotta get a few samples done in the morning. If they turn out cute, I'll post them :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home