fall picture...
we took pictures in the canyon a few weeks ago...

will post some more in a day or two.
and show pictures of the latest quilt
and say that I have some awesome friends who celebrated my birthday with me and were so generous and made me want to cry when I opened their birthday card
and post a recipe for some yummy mashed potatoes that I was supposed to share last Thanksgiving
and that's all for tonight...
will post some more in a day or two.
and show pictures of the latest quilt
and say that I have some awesome friends who celebrated my birthday with me and were so generous and made me want to cry when I opened their birthday card
and post a recipe for some yummy mashed potatoes that I was supposed to share last Thanksgiving
and that's all for tonight...

1 Comments:
Look at all those gorgeous ladies!! :D Can't wait to hear more from you.
Post a Comment
<< Home