Friday, July 10, 2009

hey, hey, hey...

Here's a picture from Mother's Day.

So, I wish I had a super great update on our lives - but I don't. My husband is still unemployed and looking high and low for that super duper great job. Had a few good leads and interviews but then no dice. Seriously, we know everything will work out OK in the end...but I just wish that i knew the exact date of the "end".

I'm kind of struggling with patience right now. Patience with the kids, patience with my DH, patience with anything really. I know that I'm freaking myself out .. I can tell by how I'm eating, or what I'm eating; and my lack of exercising too. No regular walking or even pilates classes. Total hit and miss and I can feel it in my body and attitude. I kind of have a stinky attitude.

Wow, listen to me complain....I'll be done now.

Working on my aqua, mint, pink, & red quilt. I should have the top sewn together tomorrow. Then I'll take a picture...because that is what makes this little blog interesting, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger MamaBug said...

Hugs, T! It's hard when you're waiting for that job to come. We've been there and done that. Hang in there!

7/15/09, 2:13 PM  
Blogger Ty Lyman said...

I hope you feel not so unpatient soon, is that a word?? I have to tell you. I miss the ward and the "at home" feeling. It's nice to see that other's have a hard time too. I'm sure it will work out in the end. Whenever that is. I'd like to know too, because it's sure frustrating. Hang in there, your super mom :)

7/19/09, 2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home