Thursday, May 21, 2009

a house quilt...

So I decided to start another quilt project since the $$ aren't available at the moment for borders and quilting on my current projects. I've had this kit literally forever..
Really, at least eight years if not longer. So I brought it out of the closet to make. All the fabric was included; and I remember now how much I love homespuns :) I got all the blocks cut on Saturday and have been busy sewing away since then. Here is a picture of some of the house blocks in progress and one block done without the applique. Here is my attempt at applique... never have done it before..I think I need some lessons. I'm going out today to see if I need a special needle for it. Mine seems to short and fat. :) SO this should be all put together by early next week...I'm excited :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home