pathetic...
So this morning I decided that I should go to pilates with my girlfriend. Nevermind the fact that it has literally been weeks since I've done it. I go in thinking that the class will go fine...probably be a little sore from the ab portion but HOLY COW I seriously couldn't even do the roll-up or roll over part. My little muscles are so not muscular anymore. I was quite surprised at how difficult of a time I had. It was lame... so after class we walked the track for an hour...so one hour of class then a hour of walking...yah, I'm feeling it. Must attend class a lot more often. And stop eating crap - well, junk food at least ;)
We shall end this with a photo

Taken at the Homestead last week :)
We shall end this with a photo
Taken at the Homestead last week :)

1 Comments:
Aw! What a cute photo! Good for you for working out. I need to develop that habit.
Post a Comment
<< Home