same old song and dance...
things are pretty much the same as before...unemployed...still looking. It's frustrating, depressing, and annoying. The End...I won't talk anymore about that.
Got the pink, aqua, mint, brown and red quilt sewn together. Here's a photo of laying out the squares..

Working on cutting up all my scraps still. I'm trying to follow the adage of use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.. Or however that saying goes. Using Bonnie Hunter's method and anticipating more quilt tops in the future. :) They may not be super beautiful or out of the most current fabric but I will have some more quilts. Plus quilting has been one way of coping with my little life. I feel like there is something that I can do that will take my mind off of things - like jobs, dinnertime, teenagers or boredom.
I took some photos of Chelsea the other week too. I started a little to late into the evening so they al l need a little editing done to them but it was kind of fun. I figured out that I need to pay attention more to where the lens is focusing and such....but for a mom with a camera...I like quite a few of them :)

and that's my little update...wish it was a little more exciting ;)
Got the pink, aqua, mint, brown and red quilt sewn together. Here's a photo of laying out the squares..
Working on cutting up all my scraps still. I'm trying to follow the adage of use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.. Or however that saying goes. Using Bonnie Hunter's method and anticipating more quilt tops in the future. :) They may not be super beautiful or out of the most current fabric but I will have some more quilts. Plus quilting has been one way of coping with my little life. I feel like there is something that I can do that will take my mind off of things - like jobs, dinnertime, teenagers or boredom.
I took some photos of Chelsea the other week too. I started a little to late into the evening so they al l need a little editing done to them but it was kind of fun. I figured out that I need to pay attention more to where the lens is focusing and such....but for a mom with a camera...I like quite a few of them :)
and that's my little update...wish it was a little more exciting ;)

1 Comments:
The photo of Chelsea is quite stunning and your quilt looks beautiful too. I hope things turn around for you soon. *Hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home