Tuesday, March 09, 2010

march update

sorry - no pictures this time around...I really haven't been taking photos like I used to. No need to take fifty bazillion photos if I'm not scrapbooking them for work huh? I'm thinking of purging alot of my scrapbook stuff and changing my little office room into a quilting room instead. :)

Chelsea was accepted to BYU :) She was so excited and I felt bad because I was at the dentist getting a temporary crown on when she found out. She texted me to tell me. I really had no doubt that she would get accepted..her hard work and awesome grades certainly helped :) She is looking into living at Heritage Halls with her friend Cami. It would be alot of fun for them.

Chantel was accepted into her major, Broadcast Journalism, also. You only get two tries to apply and the first time around she wasn't accepted - so it was this time or pick something else. I am happy for her and I think she is relieved to have it done. I don't know what she and Austin are planning on doing about her Washington DC internship. I hope they can go but don't know if it is a good financial decision so soon after getting married.

Abby is all registered for high school next year. A little freaky for me. Dang girlies keep growing up and moving on...

Madalyn and I got haircuts yesterday. She has been wanting bangs so she got them. Unfortunatly they ended up being a little short. They'll grow and then they'll be the perfect length :) I got my hair all trimmed up..needed it really bad. It's taken a long time to grow it out where I'm pretty much happy with it.

School is great. Had another finance test last week - got a 84% - kind of made me a little mad but I think that overall everyone didn't do so hot. Have a religion test to take tomorrow and another test in accounting next week. I got a 94% on the first test so I'm hoping for a similar score on this one. My goal is to get an A out of that class. So far so good :) I'm only down by 10 points so far and we're 2/3 into the semester. I can loose up to 44 points and still receive an A. Me and Norm...we're good friends ;)

That's all for now...gotta do a little shopping today and study my religion :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home