april update
Wow - time has been really flying by! Less than a week of school left! My classes are great - not quite acing the tests but doing really good...same goal of A's in every course :) For my religion class, we had an assignment to go to the FAmily History Library in Salt Lake. I went yesterday and it was really quite interesting. I would need to be better prepared and be a little more picky about what I'm searching, but I was impressed with all of the people around to help...almost seemed like too many people but everyone is so willing and pleasant. I found Conrad Snyder's death date and place of burial so I was pretty happy about that :)
Here's a photo of the CD cover we did for Young Womens. We talked a little about appropriate music and the idea was to have the girls bring a CD of their favorite music to exchange. Umm, one girls brought her music. It's all good...

I taught a Sunday lesson a few weeks ago too. I made a little handout for the girls so if they don't remember the lesson at least they have a cute little quote card :) I suggested to the girls to work on their Personal Progress and suggested which value experience it would pertain to. I figured that since I had asked the girls to do it, I need to take the opportunity as a leader and work on it too. So, I finished that up last night and had Abby sign it for me :)
Well, I'm off to school for the morning...
Here's a photo of the CD cover we did for Young Womens. We talked a little about appropriate music and the idea was to have the girls bring a CD of their favorite music to exchange. Umm, one girls brought her music. It's all good...
I taught a Sunday lesson a few weeks ago too. I made a little handout for the girls so if they don't remember the lesson at least they have a cute little quote card :) I suggested to the girls to work on their Personal Progress and suggested which value experience it would pertain to. I figured that since I had asked the girls to do it, I need to take the opportunity as a leader and work on it too. So, I finished that up last night and had Abby sign it for me :)
Well, I'm off to school for the morning...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home